Microsoft Dynamics Ax
Microsoft Dynamics AX Practice at C-Net Infotech
C-Net Infotech started its operations in 1998 and gradually built up expertise in providing
cost effective, secure and scalable web based enterprise applications, mobile solutions,
MIS solutions, ERP solutions and implementations, conventional analytics and business
Our commitment is to provide solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes
for our customers. The development approach which we follow generates high business
value for customers and rich dividends to us in the form of a continuous/perennial
stream of repeat business.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
A business solution that supports both operational and administrative processes
of organizations, this single solution comes with localizations—in the box—for 36
countries. With a specialized focus on manufacturing, retail, service industries,
and public sector, Microsoft Dynamics AX includes capabilities such as financial
management, manufacturing, retail, business intelligence and reporting, supply chain
management, and human capital management.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a multi-language, multi-currency enterprise resource planning
(ERP) business solution with comprehensive global business management features for
financial, human resources, and operations management as well as additional industry
capabilities for retailers, professional service industries, financial service businesses,
manufacturers, and public sector organizations.
Years of implementation experience at various public and private sector clients,
has helped C-Net build a sound practice and verticals with expertise in the following
- Human Resource and Payroll Vertical
- Real estate and construction
- Supply Chain Management
- Utilities Segment
- Production and Manufacturing
- Document Handling and Management on SharePoint
The C-Net team has extensive experience of several man years across multiple industrial
sectors. And we are keen to participate in challenging opportunities at all times.
C-Net has more than a decade of experience in providing training in the field of
Information Technology that ranges from basic to advance, to users spanning various
government and private sector clients in a structured as well customized format
to bring about the optimum results. We have mature tools and modules for technology
transfer, maintenance of software applications – both for self-developed and/or
partner developed applications/products.
C-Net has set up a training practice in Dynamics AX and SharePoint for those who are
experienced professionals and looking for advanced level training, and also for beginners.
We help professionals achieve formal certifications by training them in a structured
format. Our courses are aimed at:
- Microsoft Dynamics Axapta – both Technical and Functional
- Microsoft office SharePoint services
Move your business operations to Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2012 R3 and choose C-Net
Infotech as your partner. We have trained and certified resources – both technical
as well as functional to handle your critical operations to manage your processes
to seamlessly migrate from lower versions to the latest release 2012 R3. We undertake
turnkey projects for the purpose without you having to lose sight on your critical
core business operations.
C-Net has a structured support services practice for Microsoft Dynamics Axapta and
the portal like SharePoint – based on modular as well as consolidated client needs.
We follow dynamics services and pro-active support and services, direct support
relationship, reactive support, etc.
- Prescriptive advice and recommendations
- Microsoft Best-Practices
- Health checks and support reviews
- Guidance on design, development and deployment of Microsoft solutions
- Local workshops
- Lab Services
Direct support relationship:
- Designated Technical Account Manager (TAM) and/or support team will facilitate the
established Service Plan to ensure your support needs.
- TAM will have an understanding of your technology requirements and business goals
- Account planning and account reporting
- Proactive information distribution
- Resource facilitation
- TAM is rated on customer satisfaction
- 24x7 resolution support for critical issues
- Response times based on issue severity and impact to business
- Rapid escalation path for severe problems
- Customer defines severity and how quickly C-Net responds
- Your TAM is your first point of contact.
- Your TAM will stay engaged throughout the life of your support issue.
- The Critical Situation Manager will assume TAM role after hours.
Discover industry solutions
||Give customers omni-channel solutions, how, when, and where they shop
||Manage client projects better than ever by ensuring your teams are on the same page.
||Learn how the Lotus F1 Team pulled ahead with Microsoft Dynamics.
||Instant-on solutions evolve with your needs, help trim costs, and increase transparency.
For further details and/or queries you may like to reach us at:
615-616, Vipul Trade Tower Sohna Road
Gurgaon – 122 018
Email : email@example.com